(North American also pantalets)
- Long underpants with a frill at the bottom of each leg, worn by women and girls in the 19th century.More example sentences
- So from pantaloons and pantalettes to divided drawers, boxers, granny pants and bikinis, you can bet your choice of underwear will get a mention, and no doubt Hawthorne knows exactly what it says about you.
- Ellen talks about childhood memories: she remembers that Archer kissed her behind a door, and mentions that she can picture everybody in the audience in their knickerbockers and pantalettes.
- Granny tied the strings and handed Sarah her embroidered pantalets.
More definitions of pantalettesDefinition of pantalettes in:
- The US English dictionary