- A type of Tuscan salad made with anchovies, chopped salad vegetables, and bread soaked in dressing.More example sentences
- These thoughts were brought about by the fact that I wanted to make panzanella, a Tuscan salad that will gainfully employ good-quality stale bread.
- The famed panzanella bread salads of Tuscany would be lost without their share of bread cubes soaked with vinaigrette.
- And at the Sullivan Street Bakery, the owners make panzanella, the traditional Italian bread salad.
Italian, from pane 'bread' + zanella 'small basket'.
More definitions of panzanellaDefinition of panzanella in:
- The US English dictionary