- 1A cajuput tree.More example sentences
- Powering along at full speed we quickly find ourselves surrounded by imposing stands of paperbark and gum trees that wage an eternal battle against the vines that slowly snake up their trunks and into their branches.
- A cool breeze blows down the channel, there's plenty of shade among the huge silver-leaf paperbarks that hang over the banks and the water is astonishingly fresh.
- They were artfully placed among majestic paperbark trees, relatives of the eucalyptus that shed their reddish skin in sheets, like tourists at Bondi Beach.
- 1.1Used in names of other trees which have a peeling papery bark, e.g. paperbark maple.More example sentences
- Other trees with attractive bark include eucalyptus, paperbark maple, lace bark pine and crape myrtle.
- Acer griseum, commonly known as the paperbark maple, also hails from China. This species was discovered by Wilson in 1907 in western Hubei province.
- The maples in the garden - including the paperbark maple - make ideal companions for the conifers as do the magnolias.
More definitions of paperbarkDefinition of paperbark in:
- The US English dictionary