- 1Routine work involving written documents such as reports or letters: I need to catch up on some paperworkMore example sentences
- The whole scheme is designed to keep paperwork and bureaucracy to a minimum and I hope that between us we will do a better job in less time.
- The survey showed paperwork and bureaucracy as the biggest causes of stress for teachers and school managers.
- A high workload and masses of paperwork have been blamed for scores of dentists going private over the last decade.
- 1.1Written documents: keep all the paperwork involved with any purchase, especially the invoiceMore example sentences
- So next week they will go through routine paperwork, sign up to a code of conduct and even get e-mail addresses.
- Campbell was also ruled to have distributed paperwork purporting to be internal party documents.
- Contractors returning to consultancy work should make sure they've got their paperwork in order.
More definitions of paperworkDefinition of paperwork in:
- The US English dictionary