- Relating to or denoting paralanguage or the non-lexical elements of communication by speech.More example sentences
- I agree with his dissection of McClellan's delivery, and I think that all of the paralinguistic cues may have informed the White House stenographer's interpretation of McClellan's interjection.
- From a practical standpoint, it is impossible to capture nonverbal and paralinguistic cues from early presidents' speeches.
- Video-clips of instructors were used so that perceivers would have access to paralinguistic information, which is presumably important in altruist-detection.
More definitions of paralinguisticDefinition of paralinguistic in:
- The US English dictionary