- A connector for a device that sends or receives several bits of data simultaneously by using more than one wire.More example sentences
- The laptop, however, doesn't have Ethernet, so it connects to my central Linux system using a cable between the parallel ports.
- The parallel port has eight data lines and four control lines which can be used for output.
- Each system includes a 32-bit microprocessor core, a 10/100 Ethernet media interface controller, serial and parallel ports, and several other hardware components.
More definitions of parallel portDefinition of parallel port in:
- The US English dictionary