- Relating to a form of reasoning which does not conform to the rules of logic: these thought forms belong to a paralogical world of symbol and fantasyMore example sentences
- Another disadvantage is that an internal calibration could be considered nonindependent or paralogical.
- The Right are trying to disown it, engaging in the most shocking revisionism and paralogical torsions imaginable.
- More example sentences
- Thus, we arrive at "Charter of Interbeing," which, paralogically, provides a theory that shuns theory.
- The many approaches outlined here for either performativity based or paralogically based transformations of scholarly communication systems can be implemented in various combinations of subsidization or commercial cost recovery.
More definitions of paralogicalDefinition of paralogical in:
- The US English dictionary