- (In Indian cookery) a flat, thick piece of unleavened bread fried on a griddle.More example sentences
- Then there is the whole spectrum of tandoori breads, including silky roomali rotis, naans and parathas.
- However, there is no need to feel let down, for our naan, roti, parathas and chappatis are a form of bread too.
- The stuffed paratha - a fried bread stuffed with vegetables - was a delight, if slightly hard and a little too greasy.
from Hindi parāṭhā.
More definitions of parathaDefinition of paratha in:
- The US English dictionary