- The branch of the postal service dealing with parcels.More example sentences
- And companies like United Parcel Service have taken over what used to be the postal service's parcel post.
- As the old Post Office doesn't have an international parcel post, we continue round the corner to a rather more modest modern building.
- Rural free delivery was the most direct response, but postal savings banks and parcel post also helped.
More definitions of parcel postDefinition of parcel post in:
- The US English dictionary