- A local organization of parents and teachers for promoting closer relations and improving educational facilities at a school: an activities programme organized through the Parent-Teacher AssociationMore example sentences
- The solution, says the County Joint Committee, is to invite local councils, parent-teacher associations or organisations like the scouts to organise supervision.
- But would it be reasonable to report the head teacher's salary, the amount raised by the parent-teacher association last year and the average length of service of staff?
- The proposed shake-up could provoke a power struggle between Scotland's school boards and parent-teacher associations, with parents caught in the middle.
More definitions of parent–teacher associationDefinition of parent–teacher association in:
- The US English dictionary