- A kind of sarong made of a single straight piece of printed cotton cloth, worn in Polynesia or as a fashion garment elsewhere.More example sentences
- A clingy body stocking complements a floor-length skirt with a pareo tied at the waist for flair.
- A young man, semi-naked with a pareu around his waist, lies on a woven palm leaf mat on the floor of the house.
- Donned with its matching pareo, this suit can stray far from the seaside.
More definitions of pareuDefinition of pareu in:
- The US English dictionary