- another term for pye-dog.More example sentences
- But I'd recently been bitten by a pariah dog in Charing Cross, near my boarding school, and had to endure three weeks of agonising anti-rabies injections.
- To be in England is to be a castaway or to live a quarantined life like a pariah dog.
- Thomas meshes musings on their deeds with recollections of time spent studying wild wolves on Baffin Island and the relationship between Kalahari Bushmen and hyenas, jackals, and their pariah dogs.
More definitions of pariah dogDefinition of pariah dog in:
- The US English dictionary