- A multistorey car park.More example sentences
- The middle level serves as the main entrance to the building and provides a public walkway that links the multi-storey parkade to the terminal.
- And while much of that parking will be contained within a mall parkade, that structure wasn't finished in time for Aberdeen's mid-December opening.
- Andrew pumped his shotgun and led the students towards the parkade of the airport.
1950s: from park, on the pattern of arcade.
More definitions of parkadeDefinition of parkade in:
- The US English dictionary