noun[mass noun] (also parklands)
- Open grassy land with scattered groups of trees: the college is set in 30 acres of attractive parkland the landscaped parklands of one of England’s great country housesMore example sentences
- I wonder if a future U.S. President will open up national parklands to oil drilling.
- From here we progress northwards, meeting the outskirts of Milton Keynes the following day - more tidy gardens and open parklands than monstrosity - and have our first pub lunch at the appropriately named Barge Inn.
- We all want to be near the sandy beaches, overlooking treed gullies, gazing towards mountain backdrops, or within walking distances of rivers, creeks, treed parklands.
More definitions of parklandDefinition of parkland in:
- The US English dictionary