- A cultivated tulip of a variety which has irregularly fringed or wavy petals, typically of two colours.More example sentences
- Orange, every shade of pink and red will be on display as varieties such as the parrot tulip, named because of the shape of its petals, and lily flowered tulips, whose petals turn back in a delicate point, freely bloom.
- Try something new - for instance fragrant orange ‘Ad Rem’, blush pink peony - flowered ‘Angelique’, or the ruffled red parrot tulip ‘Rococo’.
- A vibrant mix of bulbs and tubers including parrot tulip, hedra, bagnum moss and yellow island roses, it can be delivered worldwide.
More definitions of parrot tulipDefinition of parrot tulip in:
- The US English dictionary