1A lamb sacrificed at Passover.
- The Tosefta's seder, I am suggesting, is an early attempt at fashioning a Passover night celebration without a paschal lamb.
- In honor of the paschal lamb, lamb dishes are appropriate, as are salads in honor of the first greens of the field.
- Passover, or Pesach as it's called in Hebrew, might be familiar to some people who are familiar with the word paschal lamb.
1.1 (the Paschal Lamb) Christ.
- Among the great variety of typical things, which, under the Mosaic dispensation, were emblematical of Christ and pointed to Him, none was more eminent and expressive than the Paschal Lamb.
- Christ our Paschal Lamb is offered up for us once for all.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pas|chal lamb
Definition of paschal lamb in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.