- • euphemistic Die: his wife passed on twelve years agoMore example sentences
- The loan plus the interest is then repaid when you move house or pass on.
- To be buried in the back garden alongside the numerous family pets who had passed on to a better place, leaving their mortal remains to push up the pelargoniums.
- Last week there were hopes that Pake would recover from his illness, but since then he has passed on to his eternal reward.
More definitions of pass onDefinition of pass on in:
- The US English dictionary