- Mr Merchant, 41, is passionate about football and gets a real kick out of seeing the children in his club succeed.
- They are so passionate about their football and it is beginning to show in the quality of the players.
- Most people who are passionate about football would say that, I think.
- The focus of the narrative is on the life of an architect and a bank officer who get married after a passionate love affair.
- The pair escape to his rooftop garret and, free from the cares of the world, begin a passionate love affair.
- A passionate love affair ensues between the pair, which has doom written all over it.
- Example sentences
- In this sense, moral consciousness is fully compatible with the passionateness of being, and the exercise of the intellect joins each to each.
Late Middle English (also in the senses 'easily moved to passion' and 'enraged'): from medieval Latin passionatus 'full of passion', from passio (see passion).
Words that rhyme with passionatecompassionate
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pas¦sion|ate
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.