- Of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.More example sentences
- This was manifested by disparaging remarks, passive-aggressive behaviour, malicious gossip about me, passing off of ideas generated by me as his own and frequent use of abusive language to myself and others around him.
- The steward's self-pity in his soliloquy suggests lack of control over his situation or a passive-aggressive personality.
- That's what a passive-aggressive personality will get you.
More definitions of passive-aggressiveDefinition of passive-aggressive in:
- The US English dictionary