- A document prepared for copying or printing by combining and pasting various sections on a backing: the original paste-up of a photo montage by Bayer [as modifier]: the paste-up processMore example sentences
- His wall work was a paste-up: titanium white Xerox paper printouts with a digital wire-frame-like train-trip.
- But the truck is running and the paste-up sheets are quickly being paginated.
- His two full-time ‘operations’ staffers (they're the paste-up guys) are willing to hang on to their hook ladders.
More definitions of paste-upDefinition of paste-up in:
- The US English dictionary