noun[mass noun] chiefly North American
- another term for crème patissière.More example sentences
- Using pastry bags, fill bottom half of shell with sweet potato mousse, fill top half of shell with parsnip pastry cream and top with chocolate glaze.
- But this wasn't available that evening, so I went for the golden puff pastry, topped with pastry cream, caramelised nuts and served with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Make and cool pastry cream while cake bakes and cools.
More definitions of pastry creamDefinition of pastry cream in:
- The US English dictionary