- (Of a person) having an unhealthily pale complexion: a pasty-faced youthMore example sentences
- "I just couldn't see myself going into a factory where I saw these pasty-faced fellows walking in and walking out after stamping their cards," Borgnine once said.
- Skinny, pasty-faced and dressed from head to toe in black complete with woolly hat rammed down on his head, Hamlet is the epitome of a disaffected philosophy student.
- When he emerged, he was pasty-faced and sweating, and his long hair hung down in wet rat-tails.
More definitions of pasty-facedDefinition of pasty-faced in:
- The US English dictionary