- A small isolated platform of coral.More example sentences
- During his briefing, the captain illustrated the structure of the patch reef and how the boat was anchored near its center.
- It turns out that we dived around a little patch reef last night, so all we had to do was swim out along the stern line, keep the rock to our left and we would eventually get back to where we started.
- Most days started with a pair of big wall dives around a patch reef in the morning, followed by a shallower site for the afternoon dive.
More definitions of patch reefDefinition of patch reef in:
- The US English dictionary