- The exclusive right conferred by a patent: one of the collaborators has agreed to waive its patent rights to the cowpea geneMore example sentences
- In principle, it is patent rights that confer property rights in innovations.
- The first consideration prohibits an inventor from commercially exploiting the invention beyond the statutory grant of exclusive patent rights.
- In the first case, the grant often comes with exclusive use clauses, patent rights, or is simply contract work.
More definitions of patent rightDefinition of patent right in:
- The US English dictionary