noun (plural patooties)North American • informal
- 1 • dated A girlfriend or a pretty girl: she’s a real hot patootieMore example sentences
- She was this cutie patootie I'd met while looking for another girl, a girl from New York who I was kind of seeing.
- Poetry should be brief, whimsical verse about a certain cutie patootie you'd like to get to know better.
- Vegetarian or not, she'll always be my sweet patootie!
- 2A person’s or animal’s buttocks: in his mildly frazzled moments, he might refer to one of his staff as a horse’s patootieMore example sentences
- I wouldn't want you to get one of those pointy boot tips up your patootie.
- Soooooo, get your patootie on the nearest short bus and slobber your whole way home.
- And, yes, we'll be having two pies for dessert - and you can bet your sweet patootie one of them will be old-fashioned mince!
1920s: perhaps an alteration of potato.
More definitions of patootieDefinition of patootie in:
- The US English dictionary