- Genetically determined baldness in which hair is gradually lost according to a characteristic pattern: male pattern baldness is the most common form of hair loss in menMore example sentences
- Other symptoms include male pattern baldness, thinning hair, acne, oily skin, and infertility.
- Male pattern baldness is a genetic condition which affects millions of men.
- Males are more susceptible to genetic diseases such as Hemophilia, color blindness, male pattern baldness, and even being left handed.
More definitions of pattern baldnessDefinition of pattern baldness in:
- The US English dictionary