(also pattypan squash)
- A squash of a saucer-shaped variety with a scalloped rim and creamy white flesh.More example sentences
- In a bowl, combine the zucchini and pattypan squash.
- Many vegetables - such as pattypan squash, peppers, and tomatoes - are delicious when sizzled on the grill.
- This includes zucchini, pattypan, butternut, acorn, and pumpkin.
so named from the resemblance in shape to a pan for baking a patty.
More definitions of pattypanDefinition of pattypan in:
- The US English dictionary