- 1A surface made up of flat stones laid in a pattern: weeds had forced their way up through the cracked pavingMore example sentences
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- 1.1The stones used for a paved surface: the company can supply and lay pavingMore example sentences
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
More definitions of pavingDefinition of paving in:
- The US English dictionary