- 1A paving stone: emphasize flower beds with edging of different coloured pavioursMore example sentences
- In many cases, slabs and setts are poorly laid with considerable discrepancies from paviour to paviour giving an uneven surface which is abnormal.
- Sections of paviours forming the parking area were uneven.
- Once the new paviours are down on Stricklandgate, it will cost hundreds of thousands to undo.
- 1.1 • archaic A person who lays paving stones: itinerant paviours and hod carriersMore example sentences
- Two paviors are washing away their cares with a heart-cheering cup.
Middle English: from Old French paveur, from paver 'pave'.
More definitions of paviourDefinition of paviour in:
- The US English dictionary