- A ticket issued by a pawnbroker in exchange for an article pawned, bearing particulars of the loan.More example sentences
- If the draft is accepted, the details on a client's identity card will be recorded on the pawn ticket, to prevent fraud.
- The archives has the pawn ticket he received when he hocked his binoculars in 1954 for fifteen dollars.
- During the Depression, unemployed veterans attached pawn tickets to their medal ribbons - a potent demonstration of their perceived betrayal.
More definitions of pawn ticketDefinition of pawn ticket in:
- The US English dictionary