- A system of meeting costs as they arise or paying for a service before it is used: health care on a pay-as-you-go basisMore example sentences
- The program will be launched amid growing concern about the viability of Russia's pay-as-you-go pension system.
- The company has 12.4 million customers, the vast majority of whom use pay-as-you-go services.
- The victims appear to be punters upgrading their phones or switching between contract and pay as you go services.
More definitions of pay as you goDefinition of pay as you go in:
- The US English dictionary