noun[mass noun] US
- A cable television service available on a subscription basis.More example sentences
- Deals with Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, pay cable, broadcast television and other ancillaries are also tied to theatrical release.
- If you can afford it, you can build a media world around pay cable.
- But the most clear example of it is on pay cable, where the promos for movies on HBO and Showtime tend to hit just the right notes for films.
More definitions of pay cableDefinition of pay cable in:
- The US English dictionary