- A television service in which viewers are required to pay a fee in order to watch a specific programme: [as modifier]: pay-per-view moviesMore example sentences
- The wrestling event was televised live on pay-per-view cable television and was seen around the country.
- Erik was out running and Kallie and Nick were back at the hotel, watching pay-per-view on the hotel television.
- You also lose the ability to order pay-per-view programs and watch movies and other shows on demand.
More definitions of pay-per-viewDefinition of pay-per-view in:
- The US English dictionary