- A graded scale of wages or salaries paid within a particular organization or profession: two out of every three teachers in Northern Ireland are at the top of their pay scaleMore example sentences
- He points out that in the past the only drawback was the pay scale, which has now been bumped up to competitive levels.
- One example is the crew's pay scale, which Andy admits is higher than the local average.
- But yesterday they defended the new chief's pay scale.
More definitions of pay scaleDefinition of pay scale in:
- The US English dictionary