noun• informal Back to top
- short for personal best. she took another half a second off her PB in the Olympic heatsMore example sentences
- Andrew Baddeley set a PB of 3:43.50 in the 1500m and on a day when the home nation did not extensively cover itself in glory, the GB men's 400m relay squad rounded off the afternoon in style.
- With a PB score of 4,885 points, he is currently Britain's second ranked junior (U-20) in this event.
- I've done several PBs and I've got into the Olympic final, so I'm pleased.
More definitions of PBDefinition of PB in:
- The US English dictionary