- A bright green colour like that of a pea.More example sentences
- The food dye makes them look uncomfortably bold and brash with their poor flowers and leaves coloured pea green and orange, bright red and even blue.
- Typically, the harshly exaggerated modeling of the flesh bears a complementary coloristic relationship to the ground, which in the case of 1863 is somewhere between pea green and olive drab.
- In a work from 2002, an array of small dots includes pale turquoise, pea green, powdery indigo and several shades of delicate gray.
More definitions of pea greenDefinition of pea green in:
- The US English dictionary