- A tobacco pipe offered and smoked as a token of peace among North American Indians.More example sentences
- After a full afternoon, they sit down for supper, but realize that they must smoke a peace pipe to end their Indian battles.
- The two arch-rivals have been trying to smoke the peace pipe ever since Jamali seized the initiative and spoke to his Indian counterpart earlier this week.
- Above the clasped hands are a peace pipe and a tomahawk.
More definitions of peace pipeDefinition of peace pipe in:
- The US English dictionary