noun• informal , often • derogatory
- A member of a pacifist movement: an exchange of issues from the peaceniks to the environmentalists they arrested anyone who looked like a peacenikMore example sentences
- It should be pointed out that for the most part, we're not peaceniks or even pacifists.
- How shady it is that our modern leftists and peaceniks can detect fascism absolutely everywhere except when it is actually staring them in the face.
- Your track record is one of pacifism and peacenik activism.
More definitions of peacenikDefinition of peacenik in:
- The US English dictionary