- (Of a person’s complexion) of a cream colour with downy pink cheeks.More example sentences
- Her peaches and cream complexion positively glowed against the white satin, her red hair even more vibrant than usual, piled in curls on top of her head.
- It most often affects people who blush easily, have a fair skin, and what is often called a peaches and cream complexion.
- The bride, not noted for a peaches and cream complexion, looked beautiful.
More definitions of peaches and creamDefinition of peaches and cream in:
- The US English dictionary