- The maximum of electrical power demand.More example sentences
- The local power pool, however, offered a demand-response program for cutting peak loads when wholesale power prices got too high.
- It is no longer necessary to outfit towers with capacity for the peak load - capacity that will sit idle during off-peak hours.
- Karl Rabago, managing director at the Rocky Mountain Institute, estimates that these programs in California reduced peak loads by about 1,700 megawatts.
More definitions of peak loadDefinition of peak load in:
- The US English dictionary