- Barley reduced to small round grains by grinding.More example sentences
- Some are delightfully delicate: seared salmon with pearl barley and a soy and chilli dip.
- By the main course we are struggling, but I am determined to conquer my grilled loin of lamb with pearl barley and mushroom risotto.
- It reminded me of a story I heard about someone in a supermarket who asked an assistant where she could find pearl barley.
More definitions of pearl barleyDefinition of pearl barley in:
- The US English dictionary