noun(usually pecs) • informal
- A pectoral muscle (especially with reference to the development of these muscles in bodybuilding): Jenkins was pumping up his pecs to impress the babesMore example sentences
- His biceps and pecs were obviously well built, you know, unlike those scary bodybuilder types.
- The venue was packed with babes in bikinis and muscle men flashing their pecs.
- Although it may not be the principal motivator, according to a recent survey, women look at men's pecs second only to their bum.
More definitions of pecDefinition of pec in:
- The US English dictionary