noun[mass noun] • informal
- Cycling as a means of transport: motorists are being urged to ditch the car and embrace pedal power this weekMore example sentences
- A team of cycling policemen, who will use pedal power to patrol western areas of York, will be given cycle training by York Council's Road Safety unit before taking to the streets.
- These generally include measures to encourage pedal power, in accordance with the National Cycling Strategy.
- The cycle route map is a fantastic resource for the large number of residents and visitors who choose pedal power to travel around the city.
More definitions of pedal powerDefinition of pedal power in:
- The US English dictionary