(also pedal steel guitar)
- A musical instrument played like the Hawaiian guitar, but set on a stand with pedals to adjust the tension of the strings.More example sentences
- Two of these ditties will put a kick in your step, while the others tend toward teary, beery ballads built on acoustic guitar, pedal steel and mandolin.
- Banjos, pedal steel and harmonicas lock into a lazy-afternoon groove without an ounce of irony to hide behind.
- His passion for sound and feeling was intoxicating, especially when he sat at his pedal steel guitar and set music free into the darkening summer sky.
More definitions of pedal steelDefinition of pedal steel in:
- The US English dictionary