- A man who indulges in pederasty.More example sentences
- The Scouts respond that their purpose is to serve boys, not scoutmasters - and that purpose requires them to protect young boys from any pederasts who predictably might be drawn to them.
- Yes, there are pederasts in every country - but it takes a society to make so many.
- In later years he was convicted of being a pederast, wasn't he?
mid 17th century: from Greek paiderastēs.
More definitions of pederastDefinition of pederast in:
- The US English dictionary