- A specified part of a road where pedestrians have right of way to cross.More example sentences
- Longer buses are also far more likely to stop while blocking road junctions or pedestrian crossings, especially in heavy traffic.
- Two new pedestrian crossings and changes to road junctions have also been made conditions of the planning permission for the new Bondgate store.
- A concerned headteacher has added his voice to calls for a pedestrian crossing at a dangerous road junction.
More definitions of pedestrian crossingDefinition of pedestrian crossing in:
- The US English dictionary