- Relating to or denoting processes occurring in soil or leading to the formation of soil.More example sentences
- Other processes that are, however, important on local scales include aeolian, lacustrine, and pedogenic processes.
- Basal erosion surfaces are locally overlain by a grey pebble-sized lag of mud chip and pedogenic carbonate clasts.
- Palaeosol horizons are interbedded with these units, representing the pedogenic alteration of exposed floodplain sediments.
More definitions of pedogenicDefinition of pedogenic in:
- The US English dictionary