Definition of pee in English:
verb (pees, peeing, peed)[no object]
1Urinate: the puppy was peeing on the carpet
More example sentences
- We wonder why the dogs always drink out of our toilets, but look at it from their point of view - why do humans keep peeing into their water bowls?
- I drank massive amounts of water and peed very little.
- You teach your kitten to fetch, and two days later he's chewing your slippers to bits and peeing on the carpet, one leg in the air.
1.1 [with object] (pee oneself/one's pants) Urinate involuntarily (often used to suggest loss of self-control through fear or hilarity): Mom just about peed herself laughing
More example sentences
- My previous dog would practically pee herself with fear if I said ‘No!’
- I just about peed myself, I was laughing so hard.
- I laughed until I almost peed my pants at Fred Mitchell's weekly column today.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- I've had to steam clean the walls because they were brown with smoke and the place absolutely stank of pee.
- Sheba's young man is never more than a peripheral figure in Barbara's account, a crude and insensitive boy ‘with lank hair the colour of pee.’
- Consequently you end up with a load of unwanted, unnecessary tat like a novelty stand for your mobile phone, an after-shave that smells like cat pee, or a six-pack of socks in fluorescent, lime green.
late 18th century: euphemistic use of the initial letter of piss.
- Annoyed; irritated.Example sentences
- She looked really rather peed off but it made for a nugget of great telly.
- I have rambled about the paltry, small stuff that is my life today and I still can't work out whether to be totally peed off, or nauseatingly Pollyanna about it all.
- I was a little peed off with them, to be truthful.
Words that rhyme with peeabsentee, açai, addressee, adoptee, agree, allottee, amputee, appellee, appointee, appraisee, après-ski, assignee, asylee, attendee, bailee, bain-marie, Bangui, bargee, bawbee, be, Bea, bee, bootee, bouquet garni, bourgeoisie, Brie, BSc, buckshee, Capri, cc, chimpanzee, cohabitee, conferee, consignee, consultee, Cree, debauchee, decree, dedicatee, Dee, degree, deportee, dernier cri, detainee, devisee, devotee, divorcee, draftee, dree, Dundee, dungaree, eau-de-vie, emcee, employee, endorsee, en famille, ennui, enrollee, escapee, esprit, evacuee, examinee, expellee, fee, fiddle-de-dee, flea, flee, fleur-de-lis, foresee, franchisee, free, fusee (US fuzee), Gardaí, garnishee, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, grandee, Grand Prix, grantee, Guarani, guarantee, he, HMRC, indictee, inductee, internee, interviewee, invitee, jamboree, Jaycee, jeu d'esprit, key, knee, Lea, lee, legatee, Leigh, lessee, Ley, licensee, loanee, lychee, manatee, Manichee, maquis, Marie, marquee, me, Midi, mortgagee, MSc, nominee, obligee, Otomi, parolee, Parsee, parti pris, patentee, Pawnee, payee, pea, permittee, plc, plea, pledgee, pollee, presentee, promisee, quay, ratatouille, referee, refugee, releasee, repartee, retiree, returnee, rupee, scot-free, scree, sea, secondee, see, settee, Shanxi, Shawnee, shchi, she, shea, si, sirree, ski, spree, standee, suttee, tant pis, tea, tee, tee-hee, Tennessee, testee, the, thee, three, thuggee, Tiree, Torquay, trainee, Tralee, transferee, tree, Trincomalee, trustee, tutee, twee, Twi, undersea, vestee, vis-à-vis, wagon-lit, Waikiki, warrantee, we, wee, whee, whoopee, ye, yippee, Zuider Zee
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India