- A group of people of approximately the same age, status, and interests: prodigies should spend as much time as possible with their peer groupMore example sentences
- Teachers completed two measures of children's social status in the peer group.
- Status within the peer group is secured by having a desirable, alpha male boyfriend.
- There was a lot of pressure from clients and my peer group to buy stocks in this sector which I believed were overvalued and unsustainable.
More definitions of peer groupDefinition of peer group in:
- The US English dictionary