- Unequalled; unrivalled: a peerless cartoonistMore example sentences
incomparable, matchless, unrivalled, inimitable, beyond compare, unparalleled, unequalled, without equal, unmatched, beyond comparison, second to none, unsurpassed, unsurpassable, nonpareil; unique, consummate, perfect, rare, exquisite, transcendent, surpassing, superlative, supreme• rare unexampled
- And while other artists might explore similar ground, the particular glory of Paterson's work is its peerless perfection.
- But Real's peerless record goes beyond all that, their manifold achievements in the game as a whole transcend jealousy.
- You experience a thriving mix of Maori, forestry, arts and crafts, a champion Maori rugby team, Tolaga Bay knitwear, peerless beaches and matchless surf.
- More example sentences
- The game gradually fizzled as Killie sat on their lead and Livingtson were unable to pierce the defence, led peerlessly once more by Freddie Dindeleux.
- Sister Cora Hayes, who has peerlessly served the parish for 45 years, saw her outstanding contribution recognised at the weekend.
- This is not to denigrate their contribution - no doubt they are carrying out their assignments peerlessly.